Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013


Tomorrow is our big day. What I like best about our anniversary, is that it is a celebration that we truly share. I mean my birthday is mine and Tim's is his and Christmas is for everybody but this is OURS. To make things easier (or maybe more difficult) we put a spending limit of $50 on gifts for each other and I haven't even snooped once. I really hope Tim likes the gaudy garden gnome I included in his gifts. If he doesn't then I do anyway.

So for the next couple of days we will be away from home bushwalking (most likely in the rain) and relaxing and dining out and doing a bit of treasure hunting too. Then again we may just do nothing much at all though I doubt that.

And for anyone interested, tomorrow is exactly six months until Christmas. Time does fly.
Tracy

12 comments:

trishie said...

I love your wedding photo, Tracy! And you're right - your anniversary is truly YOUR day. I hope you have a lovely day. Happy Anniversary! xx

shez said...

happy anniversary Tracy,hope you have a wonderful time away.xx

simplestitches said...

happy anniversary...have a lovely day!

Kylie said...

Happy anniversary to you and your hubster Tracey. Whatever you do or don't do, I hope you have a really lovely day. Love the b&w piccy x

Staci at Life At Cobble Hill Farm said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful time. And 6 months to Christmas.......oh goodness!! :)

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Happy anniversary! How sweet :) I think it's great that you set a spending limit so no one goes overboard!

Fiona said...

Happy Anniversary Tracy and Tim... enjoy your day...
Hugz

Tania @ Out Back said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you beautiful pair, may your love continue on always and forever xxx

Cathy H said...

Congratulations on your anniversary....enjoy your time away....

The little book of Nessie said...

Wishing you a very happy anniversary with many more to come! Regards, Nessie

Louise Jane said...

Happy anniversary to you both.

Val said...

Beautriful photo (Beautiful couple)! :) Happy anniversary. ♥