Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Swapping, Christmas Style

October was the month to swap Christmas gifts on the Down to Earth forum. I know that seems much too early to me too but with all the hubbub that surrounds the end of the year, October does make sense to avoid pressure and stress. It also makes perfect sense when you swap items that are Christmassy and can be put to use during the festive season.
 
I swapped with the lovely Becci and she sent me a wonderful parcel filled with some her crocheted goodies, some FruChocs and a beautiful handmade card. I like the Christmas star dishcloths so much that I think I might make some myself to include in one of my other swap parcels.
 
 
Thanks Becci.
 
What did I send to Becci? 
 

 Some Christmas bunting.

 
A Christmas stocking made from some unwanted jeans. I popped in a couple of other goodies  and a handmade card which I didn't take a picture of.
 
I do like to sew and make and be creative. I just forget how much when I have been out of practice.
 
Tracy

No comments: