Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Stitching


Well, I am showing my first attempts at English paper piecing. Practice even if not making perfect is making me better at it. And I do like that it is so easy to just take it out of the basket and sew a triangle or two or even six together after dinner. It would be good if our lounge room lights were brighter because those tiny stitches are a strain on the eyes. I might need to use a lamp. Lots of ladies used those at Girls Day in the Country and I can see why.

I can't say I love EPP yet but I have pinned a project or two to my Pinterest boards so I guess I'm coming around. Very small projects I must say.

I'm loving these school holidays. No routines, no lunchboxes and pleasant enough to be outside most of the day.

Tracy

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

not to bad for your first go at EPP.......a good light helps too.......

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks fantastic....go girl x

Josie said...

That's your first attempt at EPP! Looks to me like you're a 'natural' paper piecer. Well done. Love the fabrics and that little stitchery is super sweet. I'd recommend a light too... beats straining your eyes. :)

Kimberley said...

sch hols start today :). I'm impressed with your new talent!

Zara said...

EPP is so intricate. I do like your grey creations. x