Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blah

Blah, that's how I am feeling this morning.

I remember way back at the beginning of the year, I mentioned that caffeine is no friend of mine, well it's true.

Yesterday on my jaunt into town, it was quite hot and after doing the right thing and buying my biodynamic brown rice from the health food store the hot car was just too much to take. So... what does a girl who buys biodynamic rice use to quench her thirst? The caffeiniest, fizziest noughtiest can of Coke ofcourse. I paid the price. I was awake half the night and today I have no get-up-and-go. I'll try though. Maybe I can shake it and actually get something done today. Who knows?
Tiredly,
Tracy

1 comment:

belinda said...

That potent combination of sugar and caffeine.. it really is a slippery slope for most of us.

Kind Regards
Belinda