Sowing or Planting:
- Beans-Ying Yang
- Beetroot, mixed variety from New Gippsland seeds
- Sweetcorn 5 rows
- Pumpkin- Marina di chioggia
Planted out some of the tomato seedlings. There are 25 plants in the garden now with more to plant out.
- broad beans (they are large now and need to be shelled)
- wet garlic
- 1 tomato
- Had the kitchen measured up for installing a new kitchen in the (hopefully) not too distant future
- Thinking about The Anyway Project
- Thinking about new ways to house the poultry sitting on eggs as we lost a clutch of eggs due to wet weather.
- Setting up yards and shedding for the ewes for lambing due to start this week
- My son finished his initial training as a volunteer fire fighter
- potted up tomato and borage plants for my husband to plant at work
- gave an impromptu tour and talk about our orchard