today is TIME. I don't wear a watch (they stop working when I do) and I couldn't choose a clock so it's the sundial in the herb garden. It keeps time atrociously but I like it anyway. No one needs to keep a watch on the clock when they are in the garden...right?
- The jonquils are starting to bloom.
- A ram is going to be making it's way to a new home on the weekend which is a boon.
- I have mowed the lawns today and that should tide them over until spring.
- My parents visited and brought a cake.
- Tom is getting a fair amount of study done (with only a little nagging from me).
- One week of school left before the three weeks of winter holidays.
- The winter sunshine is glorious.
Life is good.