Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

43 today and the winner

 
We celebrated Tim's 43rd without too much style here today. A trip to town for a pink slip, grocery shopping and some exorbitant school uniform purchases. I prefer to spend special days (actually any day) at home and make more of an effort but unfortunately this year, I was a slacker and bought a cake for the birthday boy. Tasted good anyway and it's the company that counts... right.
 
 
 
When we got home, Tim drew the giveaway winner and ...
 
 
the winner is Liz. I will package up your parcel and have it in the post in the next week Liz.
 
Thanks to everyone who actually reads my blog and a special thank you to those who leave comments from time to time. I know sometimes when I read a blog I am in two minds as to whether or not to comment because it does take a few minutes but I am going to be a more active commenter from here on in.
 
 
Tracy

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Happy Birthday Tim ... and lucky Liz...
I did wonder about the link of Tims birthday and the pink slip??????? hee hee
Hugz

Unknown said...

wow yay! thanks! I saw the cake and I was thinking "how did you get time to bake that?" haha :) Apparently the weather is going to cool down a bit soon now that the monsoon is over north QLD. I hope they are right, this weather has been awful, and its even hotter where you are. I know what you mean about the comments! And its such a pain to type in the validation codes, but if I turn that off I get heaps of spam.

africanaussie said...

congratulations Liz and Happy birthday Tim!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Tim and Congrats to Liz! Enjoy your prize!