Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Friday Night with Friends


 I'm a little behind in my catch up for Friday Night with Friends. I have been away at the coast for a couple of days. A nice break but as always, I'm glad to be home. Thanks to Cheryll for organising this fun virtual get together.


Even though I was far from home, I spent part of Friday afternoon and evening stitching and knitting. This month it was at the beach instead of by the fire like it has been for the past few months. I took some cotton and knitting pins and got a start on a bright dishcloth in between paddling in the waves. The water was a little cold but as they say, nice once you get used to it.


I also made up this tiny cross stitch kit that one of my British penfriends sent me for my birthday. It is sweet and as I have a few of these little cross stitches, I've decided to display them altogether in a bunting type of arrangement. I hope it looks as good in reality as it does in my mind. We'll see!

Tracy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy so glad you got to have a lovely break away.xx

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Looks like a great place to get in a little stitching and knitting. The bunting sounds interesting.