Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Time Poor

 
 
Time poor. That's been my story of late. In all honesty though I don't think I've really been doing a lot. Well not anything that is of great interest at any rate. I'll have to try to change that. I know, I'll take a trip to Sydney next week and then come home to celebrate my son's 21st birthday. That should do the trick.

Quite surprisingly given my homebody tendencies, I am looking forward to the Sydney sojourn. I'll get to visit places I know from my life before the farm and have a look at the sites of the harbour. I'm also planning on doing a spot of shopping and eating out. I guess I'm looking forward to a break from my real life. It's nice sometimes.

Tracy

3 comments:

Vickie said...

upon reading your post.I agree you are looking forward to some time away..I know I am looking forward to seeing your photos :), cheers Vickie

Lisa said...

Have a good trip, Tracy!

Fiona said...

never seems enough time does there... enjoy your Sydney trip and birthday preparations...
Hugz