Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Friday Night with Friends catch up


Hard to believe that it is already November and 5 days in at that. I think most of us feel the same, 2016 has been a blink and you miss it kind of year.

Well the first Friday of the month last night and I did a little bit of crafting with friends in the virtual world. Cheryll is our lovely host and you can click over to her blog to check out what everyone has been up to. I do suspect though that like me, there has been a bit of secret sewing going on.

Boring Christmas fabrics not used last night

I am not going to give anything away with my pictures because it is very much top secret for Chookyblue's Secret Santa Swap. Suffice to say what I am working on doesn't involve the fabric above. But there has been cutting and ironing and stitching and some brain wracking going on here.

I am in a couple of Christmas card swaps this year too but other than that I have really limited my swapping. I do have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew but not this time. Probably more due to the fact that I was away for a couple of months and my internet has been poor rather than any wisdom on my part.

Anyway, there is work to be done.
Tracy

9 comments:

kiwikid said...

Good to hear secret sewing has been happening at your place.

Anonymous said...

hi Tracy,lots of secret sewing going on at the moment,well done my friend xx

River said...

I've been ignoring the fact Christmas is speeding towards us like a freight train, but your posts have nudged me into buying the first Christmas card I need to send this year. Only 11 more cards to choose (*~*)

Karen's Korner said...

I hope that we get to see this "secret sewing business".

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Secret sewing is fun. Enjoy.

Janice said...

I think there are a few of us trying to get swaps finished in time. I'm sure they will all come together. Smart move not doing too many.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty Christmas fabric - hopefully we'll see the finished project after the holidays.

Maria said...

LOL yes lots of secret sewing at this time of year... like you I have not joined as many swaps either..
Happy sewing.

Chookyblue...... said...

working on my SSCS today........