Sowing and Planting:
- tomatoes- lots of varieties
- chillies- paprika, tepin, habanero, jalapeno, black pearl, tabasco, siam
- eggplant- rosita, udumalapet, Thai green, black bounty
- globe artichokes
- 3 silver birch trees
- 2 black currants
- 1 thornless blackberry
- 1 raspberry- Digger's gold
- 1 blueberry-O'Neil
- 1 jostaberry
- 10 heritage apple trees- Beauty of Bath, Bramley's Seedling, Improved Foxwhelp, Sugar Loaf Pippin, Pomme de Neige' Irish Peach, Geeveston Fanny, Lord Lambourne, Worcester Permain, Keswick Codlin
Broccoli, asparagus, snow peas,herbs, cauliflower, lettuce, flowers.
Planning for the future:
Organising our holiday. Planning accommodation and pet and livestock care.
Working for the future:
- weeded the orchard
- bought paint for house exterior (when the weather is fine again)
Patience when navigating the confusing world of booking holiday accommodation.