Just emptying my camera before I fill it up again.
1. This is Butter. I know, what an odd name for a sheep but when she was a lamb, she had a tendency to butt the other lambs. In a logical step, her twin brother was named Bread. She is one of my favourites because she is friendly and doesn't butt anymore.
2. Fruit. Mulberries are still hanging on... just . Cherries too. Peaches will be the next fruit ready to pick and I'm looking forward to them.
3. The native raspberries have a few fruit on them too but I think the birds will beat me to them. They are a little tart but I like them nonetheless.
4. I am still enjoying my Advent teas. It really is a great idea. I've also been playing along with the Random Act of Kindness Advent. It's fun and I'm sure I am getting so much more out of it than any of the recipients of my small kindnesses.
5. Cake decorating has been happening here. Not my handiwork because I am rubbish with the piping bag. And it is the closest we have to a Christmas tree in the house until Tuesday. More on that then.
Thanks Amy for hosting the link up and thanks for reading my random musings today.