Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas


Happy Christmas to all those who visit. I have enjoyed writing my posts and sharing a little of what happens around our home and farm. I have especially enjoyed making new friends and getting to know some wonderful people through their blogs and via email too.
My sister travelled up from Sydney yesterday and is staying at my parents' home. She didn't come empty handed but gave me these lovely little gingerbread houses. Everyone knows that moving a house is hard work so they arrived in pieces and this afternoon I had the fun job of assembling them. Dessert tonight is sweetly sorted. Thanks Blore aka Kelly.
Tracy

4 comments:

Anita said...

Happy birthday Tracy - hope you have a great day with your family!

Tania said...

Tracy,

Wishing you and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

xTania

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas! Very cute gingerbread houses.

Janice said...

Merry Christmas to you all Tracy. I hope you have had a wonderful day. The ginger bread houses are too cute. I bet they didn't last long.