Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

A tiny spot of sewing

 
My effort for Friday Night with Friends was a little paltry. I'll do better next time (maybe). I have to learn that it is ok to just sit and stitch or knit or crochet or whatever sometimes. I'm not good at that. If there is a job still to be done I think I have to do it right now and fun can wait.
 
Well, here is my Friday night sewing albeit not a very good picture.
 

A wee lavender filled cushion. It smells lovely and I might just make some of the other cushions in the set- trust, pray and faith. The pattern is from Jenny and try as I might I couldn't find the link on her blog now. Never mind, Jenny has plenty more to look at on her blog and in her shop.

Thanks Cheryll for hosting.
Tracy

12 comments:

Jeanette said...

A very pretty cushion. Hugs, xx

Lisa said...

Nice job - very cute.

Fiona said...

definitely nothing wrong with sitting and doing a bit of sewing sometimes... especially a busy person... gotta love a lavender cushion
Hugz

shez said...

this is lovely tracy well done on your first FNWF,its cute and you must take time out for yourself my friend.xx

Deb R said...

Welcome to your first FNWF, I agree with the ladies nothing wrong with a bit of me time for sewing!

Lost In Utensils said...

We all need to slow down and stop more...lovely!

Cath said...

that's really lovely. I love lavender sachets.....I really should make some myself.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Heather said...

Gorgeous cushion. Love it and love the cup as well!

Janice said...

Super cute, and I'm sure it smells devine.

Georgene G. said...

Thanks for stopping by! :-) I love your little sachet! What a great gift it would make!

Joolz said...

It's very cute! I really enjoyed my Saturday of sewing but after all that cutting and trimming and bending over my kitchen table, I'm afraid my hip went out and I was so sore Sunday that I put the machine away for next weekend. Back to normal today.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty cushion. It will make a lovely gift.