Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Things I like

In reality the list of things I like is never-ending. There's something to new to like and love every single day. That's how I am. Some of the things that have pleased me today are.
 
Alpine strawberry

Alpine strawberries. Both  the alpine and the regular strawberries are fruiting now but these tiny little gems are super sweet and lovely for a snack on the hop.


 Flowers in general and the foxgloves in particular are just starting to look lovely.

Fabric covered journal.
.
Christmas bunting for a gift
 A few finished craft projects always brighten me up. It means I've had some time to sit and create and explore one of the other facets of what makes me who I am.


Animals! Not a day goes by that I don't deal with animals. I'll admit that sometimes they can cause some stress. Animal illness in particular is worrisome. But all of my animal friends- pets, livestock and the native wildlife bring me joy on a daily basis.


And lastly, twins. We are half way through lambing and so far there has only been one singleton. If one lamb is cute, twins are (in my opinion) more that double the cuteness. The ewes may very well have a different opinion on twins but I don't listen to those types of complaints.
Tracy

3 comments:

Jan said...

Lovely photos. Only one single birth of a lamb? No matter the size of your flock, that is a very good lambing rate.

Anonymous said...

Lovely post Tracy ,love your garden and animals.xx

Unknown said...

I love the bunting. Im feeling inspired.