This is the very first time I have participated in Amy's Five on Friday and I'm very happy to do so. My five pictures are five surprise pictures I have found on my camera recently. Pleasant surprises. I don't know who took all of them but I can guess.
1. Puss in the bathroom sink. My guess would be that Grace took this picture. She is forever informing of cat antics and thinks all the mischief Puss gets up to is worth recording for posterity.
2. Bud on the Echinacea. I know Grace took this one because Bud belongs to her and just in case you can't tell, Bud is not a real bird but Schleich do make quite realistic models.
3. Another picture courtesy of Grace. Torchy dressed to impress. It's fun and games a lot of the time here obviously.
4. Photo by Tim. Puss again, playing hide and seek in the lavender. She is a sweet cat with a lovely temperament. I need to remind myself of that when she releases her inner kitten in the wee hours of the morning and runs about the house.
5. Photo taken by Mal, my four year old nephew who thought my real camera was great. He's used to taking pictures with phones so the novelty of the camera was great. I think he did quite well. A nice memory of a day spent with some of my favourite people.
Thanks Amy for hosting.