Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Offline a bit

I've kind of been spend a bit more time offline this week and haven't had the chance or the inclination to sit looking at the screen too much. 


 Doing lots of this. Gardening before it gets too hot which at the moment means before 8am. BTW, that's me there in the background. Grace must have been taking pictures while she keeps me company. She starts university in nine days time so she needs to make the most of her lazy days.



I'm surprised at how well things are handling the heat and blistering sun. But they are as long as they get a good deep watering.


I have also been doing plenty of writing in the more traditional sense. Sending out bits and pieces for the Month of Letters and receiving some too. This great card came in yesterday. I love it.

Tracy

10 comments:

The Old Dairy said...

I also am up early to get an hour in the garden before the heat sets in...Longing for cooler days as my garden is starting to show the effects of this summer.

kiwikid said...

Your garden looks great Tracy, hope you get lots of letter for LetterMo.

River said...

Deep watering is definitely the key to surviving our Aussie heat. I've been doing the same here.

doodles n daydreams said...

Oh we've seen your your terribly high temps on the telly and it doesn't look like it's going to ease for a while yet. I hope you're not near the bush fire areas in NSW. Keep cool and stay safe.

Diana

peppylady (Dora) said...

I have hard time thinking about garden. Since there 4 feet snow in our yard.
But the other day I got my seeds I order.

Coffee is on

Pat's Patch said...

Hi Tracy, how lovely to hear from and leave a comment on my blog. Your flowers are stunning, and what a fun Alice in Wonderland card. Happy week to you. Love Pat X

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy ,your garden is doing really well,after 12 months spell ,hubby has planted in our garden ,love watching it all growing.
Boy Grace of to Uni,hope she has an awesome year xx

Janice said...

I'm glad your garden has been holding up OK. It certainly has been trying. Good weather to be inside writing.

doodles n daydreams said...

Hi Tracy, I hope all is well at your place and you are not affected by the bush fires. Have a good week.

Diana

Debbie said...

Hi Tracy, I hope you are well. Your garden is looking wonderful. I love the Alice in Wonderland card too. I promise to write soon. Debbie x