Pages

Sunday, April 2, 2017

April to-do list

Butter

A quick to-do list which I'm sure will need additions throughout the month.

  • A new oven (if not a whole new kitchen)
  • Finish winter sowing and planting
  • Pull up hall carpet
  • Gather and stack some wood (it's getting cooler)
  • Write everyday (letters, diary, journal)
  • Exercise everyday
  • Meditate
  • Knit or crochet a scarf (have to find the right pattern first)
  • Plan our trip we will take in September
  • The regular chores and the daily dramas


I'm also thinking about what to do for my Biggest Morning Tea next month.  At this stage without an oven it is going to be tea/ coffee and a packet of biscuits from the shops. I'm keeping my donations box up all year  and plan to add any loose change to it when I remember. Every little bit counts.

Right now the sun is shining so I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon out in the garden. Unfortunately for me it is blowing a gale outside and I do not like wind above a zephyr.

Bye for now,
Tracy

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Butter is very cute!! You have a big list of things to do for this month!! I hope the gardening went ok, it isn't much fun when it is very windy.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Good luck with the list ❤️❤️

Amy at love made my home said...

Sounds as though it is going to be a busy month for you, hope you enjoy it all, especially the travel planning!