Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sewing Time

The speedy pace of my 'simple' life is slowing a little for the time being. I am finally having some sewing time and the worst part is over, washing the fabric. I think reds are the worst fabric for running but they are always so stunning in Christmas creations. This afternoon I am making a start on some Christmas sewing, a corset which Grace has requested (this girl really does love "Little House on the Prairie"), some boxer shorts and last but not least, a bikini. I wish I had have had the bikini pattern years ago when I had the bikini body to wear it. Never mind, it will be fun to make anyway.


Tracy

2 comments:

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

A beautiful pic, and wonderful projects they will make :)

Kim said...

You are so clever with your sewing! A bikini is something I would never attempt in a million years.... I am still up to library bags, and would like to graduate next to pillow cases.