Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Writing Weather

Rainy today

 Writing weather. That's what I call this lovely rainy weather that we are having here. I know it is causing destruction and devastation elsewhere but I'm thankful that it is just good tank-filling rain in my parts.

Outgoing mail

I'm spending the enforced inside time catching up on correspondence. When I haven't been ferrying an ill husband and daughter to and from the doctors that is. I'm also doing my utmost to avoid their 'dreaded lurgy' because I don't want it thank you.

Take care
Tracy

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I hope you don't get sick, Tracy. Your beautiful view must always lift your spirits.

Anonymous said...

We could do with some rain here in the UK as so far this month there's only been a third the normal rainfall.
Thanks, and you too. Flighty xx

Chookyblue...... said...

oh yes loving the rain........feeling sorry for those in the wild areas...........hope you don't get sick like the rest of them..........