Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Sydney and The 'Gong


We had another trip to Sydney and Wollongong last week. Work related for some of us and just fun for everyone else. I love visiting Sydney and so do the girls. There is always something to do and the busyness is nice for something different. And boy was Sydney busy.

This time we had perfect weather for all of the walking we did. At least 10km each day if my pedometer is to be believed (my feet believe it). I love walking and hiking and beach walking is great.

 

 A highlight this trip was visiting the Wollongong Botanic Garden. They are lovely. Well maintained, nice paths and loads of interesting plants to look at.


Now I'm happy to say I am back at home. The garden was heat stressed, zucchini were threatening to take over and the pets were not impressed with having to stay at the boarding kennel. All is forgiven now of course, gardens and pets don't hold a grudge especially if they receive a little pampering.

Now top of my list is preparing for the festive season and avoiding the heat.

Tracy

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I got your letter and cards a few days ago, Tracy - I think it took OVER two weeks! Your trip photos are pretty.

kiwikid said...

Wonderful photos Tracee..love the girls at the beach photo! Sounds like you did a huge amount of walking.