Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

This and that


This and that. I've used that title before I'm sure of it. It's a good one for when you can't think of anything better and you have been doing just this and that. Saturdays are a good day for it. Well they are here. No school, not a lot on the work front and plenty of pottering.

I'm up to date with weeding which is a rare thing and it won;t last. I watered, took some photos and just enjoyed the outdoors and the loveliness of an autumn that hasn't quite decided to let go of summer just yet.


The herb garden is flourishing and there is plenty to pick. I really should spend more time in this part of the garden. But I am lazy. I don't mean to be but I am.

Tracy

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I was doing a bit of weeding earlier. Thankfully, the ground was very moist and the sharp little hoe-type thing I have was able to cut the weed clumps out of there. They get so rooted in! (no pun intended) I'm not finished, though. I'm not much of a gardener. :(

kiwikid said...

How good you are up to date with the gardening! herbs are pretty hardy aren't they? Ia m sure they can look after themselves!