Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Friday Night with Friends


It has been a while since I have joined in with Friday Night with Friends but, it was good to be back. Thank you Cheryll.

I am involved in a few swaps for Christmas this year and it is time to knuckle down and get them finished, wrapped and ready for posting. So, I spent a bit of time weaving in ends of yarn in my knitted dishcloths I made. The kind of task I kept putting off until later. It didn't take long and I'm glad it is done.




I also made a zipper pouch using an orphan block that I have had waiting for just the right project. I'm happy with the result. 



A rainy day here today so I am writing letters and cards and making my gift tags.

Bye for now,
Tracy
 

9 comments:

River said...

The zippered pouch is very pretty.

Sharon Kwilter said...

That's a neat way to use an extra block. Nicely done.

Janice said...

A very productive evening and the best way to spend a dreary day.

Maria said...

Some pretty dish cloths you’ve made and the pouch you made with the orphan block is lovely.

Karen's Korner said...

Nice work on the dishcloths and great use for the orphan block.

Jeanette said...

Love the pouch, great idea for an orphan block.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful projects Tracy, the bag is lovely. Sewing in is a project I put off too.

Annelein said...

I'm just visiting to look what FNwF ment. Love the idear of stitching "together". The more here in the Netherlands autumn has set in. So the evenings are long.


And what better then start the weekend with some stitches...

Love your dishclothes. All those lose ends... it is the story of my life... ;). Must of my unfinished objects are allmost done.

Nice greetings,
Willeke

Cheryll said...

Sorry for being late... but nice to have your company at FNwF...xox