Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pre-tea tidy up

 I have been having a tidy up outside today, making sure the grass is trimmed and nothing is left laying about. My Biggest Morning Tea is on Friday and even though it is only a small event and just a few friends who I don't get to see very often, it was a good excuse to do those chores which get put aside.

Yesterday I showed my herb garden and Lisa commented about how it gave an indication of our landscape. Well, here is a picture looking towards the house from my rose garden which shows where we are in relation to the surrounds. The colours aren't coming up true to life because the trims on the house are actually a blue colour (Colorbond Blue Ridge) rather than the grey that they appear. And yes, there are two trampolines in the foreground. One is new and the other is defunct and waiting for me to decide what to do with it. If I had somewhere else that was flat enough for a trampoline, believe me  it would not be in the front yard. But it is.


And a pretty little hover fly on a new chrysanthemum. Only a day after Mother's Day and they were reduced to $2.
Tracy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a pretty place.xx

Lisa said...

Hoverflies at two dollars apiece? haha - couldn't resist. :D

Thank you for the photo - you must get nice breezes blowing through your home.

Vickie said...

love seeing your photo's Tracy..and lovely bargain with the potted chrys..cheers Vickie

Tania said...

How lovely to have morning tea with guests, sounds delightful :)

Lovely serene spot you live in Tracy :)

xx