Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Feeling Special

Yesterday I had the sweetest surprise which has given me an extra big grin. The dear, sweet and lovely Fiona sent me a surprise parcel. Just because.
 
From Fiona

It is just the most perfect wall hanging for me. Birds, bees, snails, dragonflies and gardens. Perfect. Once again I am touched by the friendliness and the sincerity of the friends that I have made online via this blog. Some days, many in fact because of where I live, I don't see anyone other than Tim, Grace and Hope so my online friends are extra special. There is always at least one of them out there sharing a little bit of their lives. It's great and I'm grateful for it as I'm sure many others are.

Thanks Fiona. You have made me feel special.


"She who plants a garden plants happiness". I'm going to remember that when I am pulling up the weeds that are flourishing after the rain.


"Bees". I see them everyday. I like them a lot and believe me they aren't scary. This girl was so 'drunk' from this pumpkin flower I could have picked her up and she wouldn't have been upset.

Tracy

15 comments:

Jeanette said...

A beautiful hanging. Hugs, xx

Lisa said...

What a beautiful quilt!

Lisa said...

Tracy, I just wrote you a letter - raise the flag! (I shouldn't be facetious about it - it's long overdue.) :(
:D

endah murniyati said...

A very special parcel. How lucky you are

Sharon said...

Wow you are so lucky how stunning I would love to be able to make something so beautiful x

Janice said...

The hanging is beautiful and so very appropriate. I'm sure you will find the perfect spot to enjoy it and its sentiment.

Staci at Life At Cobble Hill Farm said...

It's so wonderful to watch the bees busy about their work, isn't it? Your gift is just beautiful!!

Kim said...

What a lovely gift and it is just so you , Tracy. I think you and bees have a special affinity, I am still marvelling over those last photos you took.

Fiona said...

so glad you like it.... enjoy...
Hugz

africanaussie said...

Oh what awesome quilt - I love the colours - so sunny! That bee photo is amazing.

Michelle Ridgway said...

A beautiful gift from gorgeous Fiona. I love your bee piccie...wonderful x

Sheila said...

A wonderful project by a talented lady , what a lovely gift !

shez said...

such a gorgeous hanging tracy,Fiona is such a lovely friend as are you,sorry i thought i left a comment on here,i am going silly,lol.xx

kiwikid said...

Beautiful quilt - love the bee photo!

KERYN B said...

What a wonderful gift to receive.