Pages

Friday, April 1, 2022

Not a joke

 It may be April Fool's Day but this isn't a joke. I'm actually posting something here on my blog. 

2022 hasn't started off in the best fashion but I hope with all my heart that it gets better. I've wanted to write here for so long and I decided today that I'm just going to jump in. There is no use in me waiting until things are just so because that day may never come.

Tonight I'm doing a little bit of knitting before bed and joining in with Friday Night with Friends over on Cheryll's blog. I haven't done that in such a long time. I also haven't used Blogger in almost two years but thankfully it hasn't changed too much.

Anyway, I hope I can post more regularly. I miss my friends here.

Bye for now,

Tracy xo

3 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Aaaw Tracey! You nearly made me cry!
I hope you remember me. I just posted yesterday, and like you I haven’t posted in a while! I think things have changed and I found it hard to use the features that seemed simple a year ago. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ And I feel, like you, there is never going to be a “good time” to come back ..... so I’m jumping in with both feet - so nothing new there.
I’m so into cross stitch at the moment! Fast as I try to do something different it calls me back. Anyway, it’s a cold blustery day today just right for stitching. 😁 Maybe I’ll join you tonight at Cheryll’s !
πŸ™‹‍♀️Barbara xx

Chookyblue...... said...

nice to see you back.......

River said...

Welcome back :)