Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2023

2023

Hello,
Popping in to say hi and Happy New Year. I was so glad to see the close of 2022 and  have a new year to look forward to. Not that the turning of a calendar page really means much but it is nice to close the door on the worst year of my life. 


I haven't spent as much time in the garden as I would like and it is showing signs of my neglect but I am determined to get back to 'normal'. Thank goodness for the plants that take care of themselves and keep showing up (not the weeds, they never give up.


Lots of plans in the pipeline for this year. Health and fitness, creativity, and some travel. 




 Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2023.

Tracy xo

4 comments:

River said...

I have been ignoring my garden too and have completely given up on any idea of vegetable growing. it's all succulents out there that enjoy the heat, so I don't feel too guilty.
Happy New Year, may it be better than the last one.

Fiona said...

All the best Tracy... I was sorry to read you had a terrible year.... sending love. Beautiful spots of colour in your garden.

Hugz

Janice said...

It’s nice to see you here. I wish you a wonderful 2023. Is that the “Meadow Lea” dahlia?

Blogoratti said...

Happy New Year and best wishes!